Digging through some old stuff

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I completely forgot I took some of these pictures.

So, I drove for an hour today to get to the Museum District in Houston, get out of the car, frame the perfect photo in the viewfinder, click! and....no memory card
:grumpy:

Well, that made me so disappointed that I decided to dig around my archived RAW files for something to submit. I uncovered a few gems ;) (I hope :lol: )

1. Cactus
Cactusforum.jpg

2. Control Tower
Towerforum.jpg

3. Bouquet (Distortion in PS, because I don't have the cash for a wide angle...)
Bouquetforum.jpg

4. Miller Outdoor Theatre
Millerforum.jpg

These two come from last night's DUEL...re-edited

5. Clarinets
Clarinetforum.jpg

6. Circuits
Circuitsforum.jpg

Now a comparison:

7. Color Snail
SnailforumColor.jpg

8. B&W Snail
SnailforumBW.jpg

Hope ya'll like them :D

should have bought a card instead :lmao:

:p i love the stairway shot! how did you forget about these???

I LOOOVVVVEEEEE #3. Love it. Do you remember where you were when you took it? Not that mine would come out like that....

Also like #1, #4 and #5.

You impress me everyday with your photography. :hail::hail:

JonMikal said:
should have bought a card instead :lmao:

:p i love the stairway shot! how did you forget about these???
I thought about buying a card... I really did. But then I remembered how much I need a flash unit...

I forgot about these because they were at the end of a batch, and I just didn't feel like editing anymore...

Thanks everyone :D I promise, I'll get some new stuff eventually :lol:

Laurie-I believe I was at the intersection of Leeland and Main, but I could be wrong...

clarinetJWD said:
I thought about buying a card... I really did. But then I remembered how much I need a flash unit...

I forgot about these because they were at the end of a batch, and I just didn't feel like editing anymore...

Thanks everyone :D I promise, I'll get some new stuff eventually :lol:

Laurie-I believe I was at the intersection of Leeland and Main, but I could be wrong...

get on a plane and get you butt back here in the morning and you could. :mrgreen: doesn't school start back up Monday?

Most reactions

Back