Digi Cam shoot.

Fantastic thread, I love the series and the adjustments that have been shown. Bace, my personal favorite is the 2nd to last, Heather5. Great use of natural light and your model looks very comfortable and natural. Nicely done :thumbsup:

JonK said:
all the info was there...just needed a way to bring it to the fore :)

like the added warmth in yours mark.
Thanks. I don't usually work in color, so I'm surprised I decided to try that.

And yeah, these are pretty basic adjustments. They just pull out the beauty already in the image.

I just want to expand on that. It's funny, because Photoshop has a reputation for being able to make a crappy image good. I don't think this is so. What it does is pull out the good stuff that has to be already there. One of the reasons I really wanted to try my hand at these was because I saw how good they were, even with the flat contrast and such. The interesting thing is, since you have a good core to start with, you have a lot of different routes you can go to get great images.

I wish you could all see what it took to get these pictures.

First time model, really uncomfortable cause her older brother was right there (he's my friend).

Atleast 150 pics before I put a mirror infront of her and she suddenly became a model.

By the way that's a really good tip for models. Put a mirror infront them. They all know their best looks in the mirror.

Oh. There is some very detailed critique on these photos in this thread already.
So my telling you that I like all the pics with even numbers very much will sound lame in comparison. But well - I can only and exclusively judge from an emotional point of view, never from a technical one, therefore that is all I can say... sorry :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back