Digital Acceptance

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It no longer matters what 'era' you're from. Today...it is a digital era.
Embrace it, make it your friend, accept digital. It's here to stay.

This is one of those shots that I don't expect others to like. There's just something about it that I like?

118409652-O.jpg

it reminds me of the barbarians in the capital one commercials.

WHAT'S IN YOUR VIEWFINDER?!

I really like it! But I have a question..is that part of his jacket, or is it his actual skin?! My ears used to look like that. ha ha

Wait..is that ps?

I think it's a really cool shot! I can absolutely see why you like it!

Well this is a really great shots! I like the vignetting and the tones in it.. and a great composition too!

wow this shot is awesome this dude is insane! where the heck did you find this guy?

Great shot. My only complaint is that I wish I could see a tiny bit more of the camera, to emphasize what it is. If he were holding an Ipod, I'd sell this to Apple right now.

I really like this one. The tones are great and the shot has so much to look at it held my attention for a lont time. Very nicely done.

Yeah, this is a nicely done shot.
Reminds me of Capital One ads. :D

so where did you find this guy?!!..... great shot tho woods, very professional looking.... it would be a bonus to see more of the camera... but its a great capture regardless..... :thumbsup:

Very pro looking love the lighting too :thumbup:

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Took this one a couple months ago, just never got around to the edit till now.

I see this guy from time to time at local events. He works with some girls that do belly dancing. I'm guessing he's about 45 years old.

I'm right there with the comments about the camera. I was on my tip toes trying to get this one. He was using his legs for support, so the camera never went higher.

Nurd, his back is all part of his leather jacket :)

Most reactions

Back