Digital age

Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by D3sh1, Mar 15, 2008.

  1. D3sh1

    D3sh1 TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2007
    Messages:
    192
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Israel
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    a guy we met in tel aviv ,
    who was looking a lil bit confused and self addited , while he was trying to take some photos with his new pocket digital camera .
    after a cuple of mintures when he noitced we are taking photos of him he came over and started asking and wodering about the new digital age , lenses , cameras and more.
    in the end he added " you own me 1000$ for the pictures " and started laughing and runing away while doing funny faces.




    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. LaFoto

    LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2004
    Messages:
    34,814
    Likes Received:
    814
    Location:
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very interesting face!
    Nice story to go with it.
    Good humoured person, which saved you 1000 $ :D ... and GOOD photography here.
    When you show your black and whites ... do we see conversions from colour or do you shoot black and white from the start?
     
  3. D3sh1

    D3sh1 TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2007
    Messages:
    192
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Israel
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    hmm almost 80% of the time i shoot in color and the other 20% i shot in black and white.
    but mostly in color since, color you can always make black&white but you ant make black and white with color.
     
  4. LaFoto

    LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2004
    Messages:
    34,814
    Likes Received:
    814
    Location:
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Too true. So I take it these are conversions? Well done conversions they are! Nicely contrasted. True BLACK and true WHITE. I like it.

    And I like this man's FACE. It is very, very interesting!
     
  5. D3sh1

    D3sh1 TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2007
    Messages:
    192
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Israel
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    thank you
     
  6. Alex_B

    Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2006
    Messages:
    14,491
    Likes Received:
    206
    Location:
    Europe 67.51°N
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    interesting face :)

    By the way, my digital age is almost 2 years now ;)
     
  7. danir

    danir No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1,337
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Good as always D3sh1 ( I cant help but read it 'dush' as in 'drishat shalom').

    Dani.
     
  8. Sirene

    Sirene TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Messages:
    229
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Canada
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Wow, simply amazing!!
     
  9. ptcruza

    ptcruza TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2008
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Great capture! It looks as though this man really has a story to tell.
     
  10. D3sh1

    D3sh1 TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2007
    Messages:
    192
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Israel
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

    you can just call me Dima.
    and btw i wanna come photograph at jerusalem soon , your welcome to join me :)
     
  11. Furlock

    Furlock TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Andalucía - Spain
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi Dima,

    number three is a great shot. Lovely.


    Regards,

    Miguel
     
  12. Harmony

    Harmony TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1,377
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vancouver
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I love 3 the best, beautiful conversions... what exactly do you do?
     

Share This Page