Digital Album Software....Which One!

Munky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rikogonzalez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've never done a Digital Album Before; & Would like to hear recomendations for Software; I have a lot of pictures for a client & I Wanna give him a Digital Album... Thanks for all the Replys!

Can you elaborate on what you'd like to get out of digital album?
If you aren't going to print it then any slideshow prog might do the trick. If you're going to print it, then its a different story.

Do you mean that you want to create a 'digital album'...or are you wanting to have an actual album, but designed digitally?

Are you talking about handing them a disk with the photos on it with some sort of software that presents the photos? Or are you talking about a program that lets you create a photo album that you can have printed out for a a fee? I think you're not getting responses because your question is a bit vague.

Alright, I'll take a stab on answering a Q.
Print.
To print and album and going cheaper, I'll go with someone one shutterfly or winkflash. They are ok quality, as long as I don't allow them auto-enhance it.
If I'm putting together a wedding album, based on the client is where the fun is. Some just want 1 or 2 pictures per page so lab takes care of it (I like MPIX). If they want more designer then again we see what lab has to offer. But more of customized album, I put together each page on photoshop in collage form.
Non-print.
Just to put a slideshow on a DVD, I edited it using Adobe Premiere CS3. Often clients want images that were printed put into the slideshow so what I did from PS, I use those images to put a slideshow for them. On average, though it based on number of pictures in the collage, each page is set to be displayed for about 5-6seconds, thus a 50pg album is about 5 minutes. Clients can either give me their music or I choose something for my self. The trand that I've seen is if client give me music, they give me 1 or 2 songs. But if I'm the one selecting music for occasion, I change it with what is in the pictures (portraits, ceremony, reception, etc). Once the job is produced, I deliver it to the studio and they deliver it to the client.

But it if you could eleborate on what you'd like to be done, we can probably be more specific on what can be used at cheaper price (since $ is ussually an issue) and deliver good quality.

Joe

Can you point to an example of what you mean?

Are you talking about something like a Slideshow?

Something Like "Flip Album" which is literally That; a Digital Album; it's like an Electronic Album; where you swap/flip pages and place the photos like a real life album/scrapbook
but i want something nicer! cuz i got Flip Album 6 and looks really "old fashion"

Multimedia digital album and a making tool, you can record your voice and your favorite music to each photo and enjoy hearing music while you are seeing your photo album. Then 'One-Diskette-Album' program is the world's first internet photo album software.

Multimedia digital album and a making tool, you can record your voice and your favorite music to each photo and enjoy hearing music while you are seeing your photo album. Then 'One-Diskette-Album' program is the world's first internet photo album software.

Yeah; That software is 10 years Old....i'm looking for something...more up-to-date! But Thanks...

Most reactions

Back