Digital Backgrounds

cw4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was looking around at backdrops, and found digital backdrops. Has anybody use any type of digital backdrops? How do they work? They seem like an affordable solution for multiple purchases.

Thanks.

As I understand it, 'digital backgrounds' are just digital photos that you 'put behind' your subjects. You could use your own photos if you wanted.

To do this (and do it well), you need to be fairly proficient with Photoshop or some other image editing software. You would need to extract/cut out the subject from your photo. The best way to use the digital backgrounds, would be to use a chromakey backdrop (green, blue etc).

I just received my chromakey blue/green background and can't wait to use play with it. I'm going to try it on my husband first, as he's mostly bald, therefore less hair to deal with in post processing, hee hee. Anyone else use these? I found a website which allows you to download individual digital backgrounds for $1.95/image. This seems like a good idea to me. I'm always afraid to buy packaged background software because, knowing me, I'll only like 1 out of the 50, ha ha.
Digital backgrounds:
http://www.saycheesebackgrounds.com

Why not just go outside and shoot some of your own backgrounds?

I guess it buying them would be a cheap way to get great vacation shots, without having to travel...:lol:

Why not just go outside and shoot some of your own backgrounds?

I guess it buying them would be a cheap way to get great vacation shots, without having to travel...:lol:

Hahahhahah...yeah. Too bad most of my Kauai pictures were taken with my 3megapixel camera. :confused:

Most reactions

Back