Digital Deconstruction

Pretty neat. I like how your reaching out!

VERY nice stuff! I like the way you did these. The pinwheeling effect in #2 is just super!

Very cool. I really like the feel of these.

Thank you

Pretty neat. I like how your reaching out!

Thank you JC. I was enjoying myself.

VERY nice stuff! I like the way you did these. The pinwheeling effect in #2 is just super!

When you're all thumbs getting all the motions right is more difficult then it looks. These were simulated fireworks projected on a wall, so timing created additional problems. Fortunately the same one went off at the same spot each time, on a regular basis. Once I had the exposure set I was able to mentally count down, press the shutter and pull/zoom.

Both are nice, but I really like #2

Thanks Ron. Both of these were composed in camera, with only normal processing post. I like the 2nd, and may look at a composite that adds trails back to the center.

It is a technique I want to explore further.

Cool! I like the second one best, more of a pattern without the vertical lines I think. I'd just watch for whatever was in the lower left that was trying to sneak into the frame. (I hate when that happens.)

Cool! I like the second one best, more of a pattern without the vertical lines I think. I'd just watch for whatever was in the lower left that was trying to sneak into the frame. (I hate when that happens.)

I really like the sense that it is evaporating in the first, but I also like the patterns in the 2nd. I agree on the bottom left, I'll clone that out, I was tired and didn't want to mess with it at the time.

Most reactions

Back