Digital Drawings

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
I started doing these portraits three weeks ago, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I just my mouse, and Corel Painter IX.

maximusdecimusmeridius5nf.jpg

stilllife99dp.jpg

lukeandyodafinal6jk.jpg

legolas178qi.jpg

my.php

mace55mg.jpg

my.php

captainjacksparrow2bj.jpg

hanfinal3mr.jpg

cool!...you did that with your mouse??....im not familiar with the program but you may want to try a wacom tablet...makes drawing easier

TPOL said:
cool!...you did that with your mouse??....im not familiar with the program but you may want to try a wacom tablet...makes drawing easier

So I've heard, but I am completely broke, and the mouse works just fine for me. =) And to tell you the truth, I've never been much with paper and pencil. :blushing:

Holy smokes...that is really great work. I can't believe you did that with a mouse. That is breathtaking, to me.

ClarkKent said:
Holy smokes...that is really great work. I can't believe you did that with a mouse. That is breathtaking, to me.

Thanks! I wasn't aware that kind of stuff was really possible with a mouse either, until I tried it.

I just finished Qui-Gon. I'll be adding Obi-Wan into this picture later and extending it a bit... what do you guys think?

is it totally freehand or edited photos? have to ask cos they so real looking!! wowee :)

I love painter 9...a wacom is the way to go. It completely changed my view of digital art. If you do set out to get a tablet...save up for the intuos (pro level) cuz I've gone through two of the graphires in three years. they still work but hte pens and tablet surface mare up rather quickly...and the pens tend to cramp my hand up when working for long periods (5-6 hours) straight.

I actually think I'm pretty happy with using a mouse =) I have a terrific mouse, one of the best in the market, so it works really well for me.

Most reactions

Back