Digital Photo here

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Digital Photos Technical Assistant here, how is everyone? Just thought id come back as I always do and say hey :D

Ive been having a look now and then at the office, so dont feel I abandoned you completely!

Aye, biggest imaging magazine in UK, closley related to the biggest photography one (its a digital editing magazine :D)

Nah, no suits, Jeans and whatever, cause no one sees us, we deal with the magazine, and sometimes reader questions etc...
Just wanna say though thanks to people like you im here Corry, you really helped my photography so..heres to you! :beer:

Nah, no suits, Jeans and whatever, cause no one sees us, we deal with the magazine, and sometimes reader questions etc...
Just wanna say though thanks to people like you im here Corry, you really helped my photography so..heres to you! :beer:
You're still too young to drink! ;)

Congrats to you, it sounds like a cool gig! :thumbup:

Good to see you around Arti. You will have to start teaching us things :D

Hehe will do and yeh thought it come back, been missing you guys tbh, my teachers in photography.

Yeh ive moved out for a while living in midlands and working at a photog mag, so things going well :D:D

good stuff. Can you get me a free subscription? hehe :D

Most reactions

Back