Dilapidated Barn

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Despite JonMikal's dramatic barn-photo, I'll be brave and put up my picture of the dilapidated barn. I'm sure, none of you remember that this barn was one of my first photo contributions to this board over a year ago with this picture:

VerfalleneScheune_2003.jpg

This was taken in February 2004.

I decided to go back in the snow:

VerfalleneScheune1a.jpg

This seemed the nearest I would get to it at first, what with the new little digital canon not having the best of telephoto function, but then I thought, what the heck, I'll jump across the meadow to get close (not wearing adequate footwear at all)

So come up closer with me:
VerfalleneScheune1.jpg

VerfalleneScheune2.jpg

And around (our feet are all wet now, anyway...):
VerfalleneScheune4.jpg

VerfalleneScheune3.jpg

And to the back:
VerfalleneScheune5.jpg

VerfalleneScheune6.jpg

And now I must wait for JonMikal to work on these ;););).

Oh, by the way: I walked further around and stepped onto other ground but the snowed meadow and - eek - that was swamp. Frozen over and snowed over, but not carrying my weight ... crack! In went my foot...

I actually like the one that you took back in February 2004 more than the one's with snow in them.
The green grass looks really nice with this kind of picture.

I do like the idea of going back at different times of the seasons(although here in Texas you wouldn't see much of a change all year round)

Good job as usual!

oh hush LaFoto! these pics are great and your idea of photographing in the snow was brilliant! can't wait to see how much more they've deteriorated in the spring :wink:. keep us posted.

LAFoto :) I love the third form the end :) I see you have some snow too there :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back