Dinner Time!

Tonight's dinner: Bacon wrapped chicken, stuffed with creamcheese. :) (and gross carrots on the side)

Dinner.jpg

It tastes better than it looks.

So I'm guessing no one would be impressed with the can of soup I opened earlier....? :blushing:

Dinner again!!! (again, crappy pic)

Ceasar Chicken (deeelicious!) with stuffing and broccoli in cheese sauce!

dinner2.jpg

core_17 said:
Dinner again!!! (again, crappy pic)

Ceasar Chicken (deeelicious!) with stuffing and broccoli in cheese sauce!
That looks delicious! I'll have to make it some time. I just had soup and curry soba noodles tonight.

No one but Joe likes my dinner??? Fine...when I have my big gourmet meal for all my friends, there'll be more for me n Joe! :mrgreen:

Well, do you all want to see the goulash with boiled potatoes and red cabbage I made the other day? Would any of you like MY dinner??? (I much doubt it...).

LaFoto said:
Well, do you all want to see the goulash with boiled potatoes and red cabbage I made the other day? Would any of you like MY dinner??? (I much doubt it...).
My dad would love it! Me on the other hand...
:D

Erm it's sushi...

You not seen it before. It's quite popular, I've never tried it myself. I don't like cooked fish so I doubt I'd like it.

Only the rolls look like that Corry...I personally don't like it, but I have tried it.:puke:

:lol: It's just a pic I found on the net...I hate the stuff too...but someone here loves it...someone that also looks like they make one mean slab of grilled chicken and pasta :drool: :lol:

Most reactions

Back