DIRECTIONS TO THE DARKSIDE.......

Dang, Ant ... print that brochure on up and post it!

Heck of a description ... except for Raven's Spice Rack ... believe me honey, it doesn't belong in the kitchen, though things are usually schmokin' on it!

:lol:

[Hey Anicole, post the wrong avatar??]

Yeah, we can make it a bed and breakfast. Just don't tell 'em what's/who's for breakfast.

Nope ... just found this clip ... thought it would be interesting ... why? Don't you think it fits the dark side?

:lmao: .... anty you are funny.... yea i do need paper down im affraid..... how embarrassing :blushing: ....... but i am handy (a) for drying the washing.... and (B) for dropping you to the shops..... as long as you dont mind heights...... plus i keep myself very clean :lol:

Oh, don't be embarassed Arch. Your daily paper change is the equivalent of a lightsider's daily shower. And we promise to use the personals section/comic pages whenever possible, just the way you like.

Archangel said:
:lmao: .... anty you are funny.... yea i do need paper down im affraid..... how embarrassing :blushing: ....... but i am handy (a) for drying the washing.... and (B) for dropping you to the shops..... as long as you dont mind heights...... plus i keep myself very clean :lol:

yeah, but your floors suck...so hense the newspaper.....

antart....very cool description of the various and sundry things we catch...btw..nicole is right...my stuff aint for the kitchen yet....:mrgreen:

dont for get out pool room....you know how we love to "rack" people up...and down...

love the sonic sweet tea dispenser.... you have to add we have claw footed tubs..which gets a bit embarrassing when your in it, and it decides to travel.... not to mention the ride when it has fleas.......

we need a door man...any applicants??? you need to be as tall as lurch..have a deep voice, and ....an...accent...

HEY! i know... where is hertz??? he has the whole british thing going...

and we also need another resident vamiper now that angel has taken to the light side a bunch... wonder who.....? we need a male vamp...since we got the other covered.... chiller is one, but he doesn always hang around the house...he tends to 'hunt' alot..:)

be on the look out...:

various vacancies...(sounds like varicose veins..) wahahaa...

needed: male vamp
must have: his own teeth...
lair will be provided
some meals provided
must be willing to flash fang on demand...

thats pretty much it...

needed: butler/ house boy
must have: deep voice
tall build
intimidation techniques
works nights here
enjoy relaxed enviroment
able to withstand the sound of screaming.

if ya'll can think of any "others" we need , let me know... we can always advertise....:heart:

Antarctican said:
Oh it fits, I just thought it was the avatar used by Ravin Graves

Oh, I forgot about his avatar ... phooey ... I'll have to find another one ... he'll throw a hissy fit and I'll be cut off from the vino ...

Angelbaby ... how do you fly with wet feathers?

aprilraven said:
and we also need another resident vamiper now that angel has taken to the light side a bunch...

since when ????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????

too many vampires spoil the carcass.... if theres another male, im staying in my room!!.... plus i'll get chiller to carve him up good n proper and woody will wear his face as a mask.

*slams door.... and trots off*

aprilraven said:
chiller is one, but he doesn always hang around the house...he tends to 'hunt' alot..:)

:

I love it when they kick and scream....

DestinDave said:
On second thought - I'm busy after midnight... every night...

don't back out now, sweets ... the gang's all here ... plenty of room ... would you be applying for Lurch or Vamp?

angel baby.....

you cant serve two masters.....your gonna have to be dark or light..

since your eyes have changed back, does that mean your back with us, oh feathered friend....????

chiller...gotta admit, you give me the kinda shivers that make ya wanna say, do it again... do it again... "moo-fasa...moo-fasa..." (lion king reference...)

dave, welcome aboard...the more the scarier.....

angel, baby....come on over to our side and stay....we wont apply for any more vamps, if you promise to linger more.....deal? or no deal??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back