Dirt Jupming

lemondropdude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought I'd get a Dirt Jumping Specific thread going. Please let me know what you think and what would make the shots better.
Thanks

ill get some of my shots up momentarily

ColinShine.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Last edited:
wow haha
i know those kids.
I see Taylor and i think i see Asher.

small world.

#2 IS FANTASTIC!!!! sorry about the caps but I had to emphasise how much I loved it. I used to do flatland and feel a certain propensity to bmx photos. You did however post it twice;) but maybe you did that on purpose because it is sucha great photo.

#2 IS FANTASTIC!!!! sorry about the caps but I had to emphasise how much I loved it. I used to do flatland and feel a certain propensity to bmx photos. You did however post it twice;) but maybe you did that on purpose because it is sucha great photo.

Thanks, im glad you like em

These are great, taking out some of the light post might help bring more attention to the subject. I really like the sun set shot!

thanks. ill hopefully be taking some more shots soon

Good to see some fellow dirt jumpers on here.
And nice pictures aswell, i think for the sun-set ones, you might want a dimmer secondary light source just to illuminate the rider a bit more.

Some shots from tonight. First new jumps in the new setup
IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

i ride dirt and park and shoot it, i would try to gey in front of your subject more. you don't wann see the guys butt.

Nice shots. I always try to get at least the entire lander in the shot so as a viewer you can have a height perception.

Nice work, I would crop out a little on the top of the images, don't need all the black or sky, otherwise :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back