Dirty Bird (not for the faint hearted)

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about me but most of my photos would probibly fit well on this "bloopers" thread. Even nature seems hell bent on ruining every photograph i try and take.

This bird made his opinion of me quite clear.... I bet Canoncan doesnt have this problem :meh:

dirtybirdie.jpg

PS. sorry if this put anyone off their dinner :puke:

Haha, I have one very similar of a monkey draining his bladder at the Honolulu Zoo from last spring.Didn' teven see it until we got home & I processed the shots.

But what a perfect moment to take this photo, John! I quite like it :D. Not really "blooper"-quality (much poop quality, heehee :biglaugh: )

Its horrible isnt it? The cheeky little thing is even looking over his should at me, as he does it, As if to say "What are you gonna do about it?"

oh no! John how dare you! It was doing it's private things and you was just disturbing!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:lmao:

Actually I am suspicious about our feathered friends... Last summer I saw a seagull swoop in on a car leaving a carwash in Brighton. It took aim at the windscreen, fired and then pulled away in a manner that was in no way accidental. :evil:

I have not had a bird drop things, yet many many many blooper type shots. Mainly out of focus due to last minute bird movement, not your kind of movement, which is moving in itself. Thanks for sharing, it did make me laugh. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back