Disheartened

Raindog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The image tells the story. This was taken at a "for show" pow-wow a few weeks ago...

_DSC3360WEB.jpg

D2H, 200mm, 1/1000, f/2.0, ISO200

Absolute truth in this image from how I see it. Back on the res these meetings meant something and were not open to the public.

This was a circuit showing to make money, she knew it and I think there was quite a bit of despair.

Please tell me you blurred the background in PS. That DOF is too perfect to be natural.

I moved this to the General Gallery for you since I didn't see a specific question for critique.

This is a very good and emotional shot. Great work!

Raindog said:
Absolute truth in this image from how I see it. Back on the res these meetings meant something and were not open to the public.

This was a circuit showing to make money, she knew it and I think there was quite a bit of despair.

Very nice, I just thought she might be occupied by the grass and just be looking down but thats from not knowing full context. Still a great shot.

Holy smokes that is a great capture. No dounbt on the title for this is right on the money.

Excellent Raindog. What a great image!!

Definetly stirs up anger and sorrow for me with the thoughts of what happened to the Natives.

Most reactions

Back