Disney Kids!

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by craig, Nov 22, 2004.

1. craig

craig TPF Noob!

These were taken Nov 8th at the Disney Store on the island of Manhattan. The details of even being in the Disney store is a whole other story. Let alone the reason I will not take my camera when we visit. After asking permission to get some shots I grabbed my buddies camera and these were the results.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jadin

jadin The Mad Hatter

I feel like you have a good story that you can tell us. . .

I like these, are they disney characters or just manachins?

3. craig

craig TPF Noob!

Well... the story is not very exciting, but since you asked.

I lived in Manhattan and Brooklyn for years. These days we go back once a year to visit friends and family. On this visit we brought some friends who had never been to the big city. I thought it would be fun to visit 5th avenue (when I lived there my nose would bleed if I went above 34th street). We had a drink at the Plaza, went INSIDE Tiffany's and just about every other high end store on 5th. The ladies could not resist the Disney store. I could not resist this display. It seemed creepy and some what ironic. I think Disney's deal is a line of "hip" urban jungle clothes for the kids.

4. John E.

John E. TPF Noob!

Good pictures, the second does it for me, unusual subjects and perspective, well done!

5. Picksure

Picksure TPF Noob!

IMO, absolutely fantastic photos.

I dont know if it is the lighting but the second is a tad yellow for me. The first one has my jaw hanging open, I love it! :eek:

Again, great photos.

6. cactus waltz

cactus waltz TPF Noob!

When I first saw the topic title, I was afraid that it was gonna be one of those sugar coated, super sentimental pictures of the family at Disney World.

I'm so glad I was wrong. I think these pictures are incredible, they really are a lot like the pictures I try to take myself. Good job. :)

7. craig

craig TPF Noob!

Thanks Gang!!! The yellow cast was tough to remove. This was as close as I could get without the image going to poop. I am sure the camera I was using had a White Balance, but I neglected to use it.