Displaying Pictures

cleary71

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
With so many great pictures posted daily on the forum, I was wondering how everyone goes about displaying them. Does everyone just keep them in boxes or on their computer? With the exception of photo albums and personal websites does anyone have any interesting ways to display their photos? If so could you please share them. Thanks!!

I like to frame them, and hang them on the wall. It doesn't sound all that exciting, but it really is. :)

Printed big and framed if it's worth my wall. Generally I have other photographer's work as inspiration in my office, I keep seeing the problems with my pictures so I give them to other people to look at!

I odnt have it at the moment but soon i will have a huge peice of material hanging above my bed to be covered in all my photos i particularly like and the frames around my room with other, they would go staright on the wall but my mum wont let me because i overused blutack in my old room :)

We have some hung and framed. I think we still have some empty frames waiting for prints. The majority just stay on my website or as backgrounds on my computer. There are a few series that I either have framed or would like to. Just get one of those frames that has 3-4 openings and it's a fun way to showcase the work.

Most reactions

Back