pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
soundinsights.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4174839981_f3d12cf14e.jpg

Wow, Amazing shot. I love the angle and the border.

Well done. :thumbup:

Edit: 500th POST! :cheers:

Wow, indeed--just a super-duper, beautiful sunset. One of the prettiest ones I have seen in a long time.:thumbup:

Thanks guys!

I was watching this sunset develop before my eyes before my eyes on the way home this evening. When I saw this clump of pines standing out in the middle of a recently logged plot of land, I pulled over and shot it. I always keep the 10-20 on my camera for times like these.

thats an awesome capture right there!!

I really love the colors and silhouette of the trees. I nominated it for Photo of the month!

I like the composition. Maybe a bit over-saturated for my tastes.

I didn't really saturate it at all in PP. The deep colors are what made me stop and try to get a shot. I think the saturation comes from the slight underexposure. Also, i've noticed that this 10-20 sigma reallly captures contrast and saturates color. I could go in and reduce some of the saturation and see how it looks though.

I like the composition. Maybe a bit over-saturated for my tastes.

I didn't really saturate it at all in PP. The deep colors are what made me stop and try to get a shot. I think the saturation comes from the slight underexposure. Also, i've noticed that this 10-20 sigma reallly captures contrast and saturates color. I could go in and reduce some of the saturation and see how it looks though.

dont you dare! haha. the colors make the shot. again, awesome capture :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back