montecarlo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
aix3.jpg

© Cosmin Munteanu

Canon PowerShot A400

I like the concept and the composition is fairly good. It does have quite a bit of noise and purple fringing...but that is to be expected with that camera in those conditions.

Well this is a tuff one for exposure, and actually think you handled it very well.. something has got to blow when shooting into that light...

I'm mixed on the angle of the shot, but understand why you chose it, in order to show the face of the painting... Was curious if you had any more lens left , or why you didn't back up just a bit to include possibly more window , ( wall to left ) and also show entire painting frame ?

Now don't get the wrong message from above, I think this shot is very nice, and I to enjoy your take on this...

I really like the abstract aspects of this shot. I interpret the figure in the painting looking up at the light pooring in through the window and longing to escape his eternal imprisonment on the canvas. Only later did I start noticing the technical deficiencies of the photograph. The 'image' makes a very strong impression, for me anyway.

Most reactions

Back