Divine

Discussion in 'General Critical Analysis' started by montecarlo, Oct 12, 2007.

1. montecarlo

montecarlo TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]
    © Cosmin Munteanu

Canon PowerShot A400

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like the concept and the composition is fairly good. It does have quite a bit of noise and purple fringing...but that is to be expected with that camera in those conditions.

3. New England Moments

New England Moments TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well this is a tuff one for exposure, and actually think you handled it very well.. something has got to blow when shooting into that light...

I'm mixed on the angle of the shot, but understand why you chose it, in order to show the face of the painting... Was curious if you had any more lens left , or why you didn't back up just a bit to include possibly more window , ( wall to left ) and also show entire painting frame ?

Now don't get the wrong message from above, I think this shot is very nice, and I to enjoy your take on this...

4. Patrice

Patrice No longer a newbie, moving up!

I really like the abstract aspects of this shot. I interpret the figure in the painting looking up at the light pooring in through the window and longing to escape his eternal imprisonment on the canvas. Only later did I start noticing the technical deficiencies of the photograph. The 'image' makes a very strong impression, for me anyway.