Divinely bizarre

eromallagadnama said:
Interesting...I would have thought you might have included the fact that you this wasn't your own work in your initial post...
I agree... that is the one thing I don't like... people posting other people's work and not telling you that it's not their work.
It just makes it seem like they are hiding something and I have a hard time trusting them in other posts.

Interesting...I would have thought you might have included the fact that you this wasn't your own work in your initial post...
Where does it say if someone gives me a print that I believe to be theirs that I can't post it without a disclaimer.

I've been a member here for 12 days and shared a lot of work and always stated what was mine.

If that's the way things are done that's fine and I don't have an issue with it but making veiled accusations to someone who is new to the forum is IMHO a little over the top.

LWW

LWW, birds of a feather will flock and you've been hit with their opinions; that's to be expected. looks like you've weathered it well. let's get this behind us and move on for the sake future mutual trust.

Jon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back