DJ Promo Pics

JMLPictures

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jmlpictures.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoy! Shot these in my basement. This is actually my brother as well. He is an up-and-coming DJ here in Spokane. Again C&C Welcome!

4ad555bcb4946.jpg

4ad555a9b18fa.jpg

4ad555956fcad.jpg

4ad55587ee321.jpg

4ad55571e1e32.jpg

Josh

Love dark exposures for male models.

That said #1 may be too under exposed. #2 works with that backlight. Cool up and downs on the last two.

the second picture would be perfect if you could some how get alittle bit of the headphone on your ear to show (even if on only one side) !!!!

JML, allow me to introduce you to a new friend. The photog is using a female model here but with just a little imagination I'm sure you can see the possibilities.

You can also put together a DYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good Lord. It's so funny to check out the people who respond to a thread telling real photographers how to do things.... LOL
Most people were cool. Yay! I think this photographer is going places..

You're right, cuz when you're a real photographyer you are perfect and don't need anyone's advice!

JML, allow me to introduce you to a new friend. The photog is using a female model here but with just a little imagination I'm sure you can see the possibilities.

You can also put together a DYI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhnKKJ-PsFk

Thats pretty cool. Where can you pick one of those up? Or better yet where is the DIY for that?

Josh

Most reactions

Back