DJI Phantom 3

Best thing is to check the various DJI forums and draw your own conclusions. I am going to hold off buying one until any snags have been ironed out, DJI have the habit of letting the users find any faults their products and then try to fix them with a new firmware build.

The Black Pearl is a great bit of kit but you need to add clover leaf and helicoil antenna to get good range.

The Black Pearl is a great bit of kit but you need to add clover leaf and helicoil antenna to get good range.

Best thing is to check the various DJI forums and draw your own conclusions. I am going to hold off buying one until any snags have been ironed out, DJI have the habit of letting the users find any faults their products and then try to fix them with a new firmware build.
Are you talking about earlier versions? I know there were problems, I read the forums a little last month. But I didn't know they had released the new 3 version for anyone to complain about. I do hear their customer service sucks.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

My DJI Phantom V2 transmitter with Black Pearl and long range antenna.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.7 KB · Views: 255
NewJust saw this user on FB post his initial video with the P3 and there is a lot of shake, jello going on. I don't know if this is due to the gimbal or just the lack of using a ND filter to slow the shutter down. Has any other early adapters seen this with the units currently arriving?

Got this off a forum. May be just a faulty unit.

Check out forums like PhantomPilots, read as much as you can before parting with your cash. The Phantom 3 looks like being an amazing piece of kit and I WILL get one. Just going to wait a bit.... Looks like there is already a firmware update for it!

I went ahead and pre-ordered one. I hear they may be very hard to come by without doing so.

Most reactions

Back