Do any of these "work?" (C&C please)

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Done.

Last edited:
Nice shoots. i like the 3rd a lot. What are the white spots on the ground? I thought they were dusts on my monitor and tried to erase them

Nice shoots. i like the 3rd a lot. What are the white spots on the ground? I thought they were dusts on my monitor and tried to erase them

I am not sure. They aren't on the original. Must have happened during the export or upload to photobucket.

I love the 3rd one.

Great, thanks guys.

I have to send it in by midnight so any more input would be highly appreciated!

i find the third one slightly more appealing than the 2nd... and not at all on the first...

i do wish there was some way the moon could be in a different location... but you gotta send it out now anyways :p

load up your photoshop and get rid of those white dots in the foreground... whatever they are they need to be gone lol

i find the third one slightly more appealing than the 2nd... and not at all on the first...

i do wish there was some way the moon could be in a different location... but you gotta send it out now anyways :p

load up your photoshop and get rid of those white dots in the foreground... whatever they are they need to be gone lol

They're not on the original, I'm not sure where they came from.

2 hours left, anyone else?

Since #3 seems to be the most favored, is there anything I should work on when I edit it?

Those white spots are likely dust on the sensor? If taken at a small aperture ( high f-stop) then thats probably what they are.

Those white spots are likely dust on the sensor? If taken at a small aperture ( high f-stop) then thats probably what they are.

As mentioned above, they are actually just pieces of trash, shells, and other crap that's on our beaches.

Thanks though, I appreciate the attempt to solve the issue.

If anyone else has any input I'd love it. I have to submit it in about 30 mins (time isn't super strict, but I'd like to send it in around midnight).

Ok, sorry but I will call you on this. I see the halos or burn and dodge. No problem but this is not SOOC with a conversion.

Thanks for bringing this back from the dead. The pictures were terrible but thank you for the feedback nonetheless. I think the one I used is in my Flickr, but I am not sure. Haven't been on it in almost a year.

Most reactions

Back