Do I Dare Post These? :P

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cause I dunno if they're good enough for y'all out there. :p I'm being hard on myself, I know. Only jokin around :mrgreen:

Saw the moon and thought "wow it looks neat" then I saw my window, and I thought, ok, this looks interesting.

So here's what I came up with..

1. Huge moon & cool window
IMG_0464.jpg

2. Different color, same stuff.
IMG_0469Crop.jpg

3. And then, the photo shopped one. Obviously my camera can't normally focus on the window AND the city scape in the background, so I combined the two.... got the random idea after I took the pics haha. But actually, I think? I like the one part blurry better than this one. In some ways.

test.jpg

lol yep you were being hard on yourself again. Except for the dirty window those are some quite amazing shots and really shows how cold it is here :( It's also amazing that you guys get so much frost on the window all the time :eek: course I don't get any frost at all on my windows probably because they are old and extremely dirty lol

I'm in search of more opinions :)

I little too abstract for my liking, but others might disagree with me. I DO like the concept though, I would just like to see more to immediately suggest that I am looking through frost on a window.

I little too abstract for my liking, but others might disagree with me. I DO like the concept though, I would just like to see more to immediately suggest that I am looking through frost on a window.

So, basically you want a photo showing a little more than just frost on a window? Trying to understand what you mean here, and it's not coming through 100%.

I like it, but I feel like there is really no subject to the picture. Its as if my eyes keep wondering around the picture to find something. Maybe if there was more detail of the moon in some way.

So, basically you want a photo showing a little more than just frost on a window? Trying to understand what you mean here, and it's not coming through 100%.

On the left side of the photo, I see outdoors. On the right side, I see some type of blob. The only reason I know that blob is frost on a window is from reading the text.

I like your idea, and maybe I am just slow, but I'd like the photo to have something in it where I can immediately recognize that I am looking at a half open, frosty window.

Ah, I see what ya mean. Hehe. Thanks :D

i like it,
but I dont know if im supose to be looking at the frosted window or the moon

i like it,
but I dont know if im supose to be looking at the frosted window or the moon

I guess I confused the eye a bit. I kinda liked both of them though, so I put them together... bad idea maybe?

I wish I didn't jave to see what was outside. Or even just the window alone would have been cool. Even a close up of it.

I kinda tried a closer look at the frost part, but I didn't like how they turned out, the composition sucks. It looks like I used flash on these, but I didn't. Maybe you guys have a different way of approaching this type of thing? I'd like to know your ideas, and next time it gets frosty I will try it out :D

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

If it wasn't for the firty window #2 would be kind of nice.

If it wasn't for the firty window #2 would be kind of nice.

True - the windows get dirty easily here, snow getting built up in them, then it melts. And then have fun trying to clean it in -30 degree weather, lol!

True - the windows get dirty easily here, snow getting built up in them, then it melts. And then have fun trying to clean it in -30 degree weather, lol!

lmao I have yet to see a clean window here in Canada :D and yes it's impossible to clean the windows when it's really cold outside course I have tried a few times myself and everytime it ended with me getting frustrated and just gave up.

When it comes to those pics of yours and the comments people have posted so far I guess we all have different taste and there is no way you could have done this and that to satisfy everyone, if that makes sense lol. I like them the way they are and the moon and street lights just made them a lot more interesting course the frosty window itself just kinda looks boring.

lmao I have yet to see a clean window here in Canada :D and yes it's impossible to clean the windows when it's really cold outside course I have tried a few times myself and everytime it ended with me getting frustrated and just gave up.

When it comes to those pics of yours and the comments people have posted so far I guess we all have different taste and there is no way you could have done this and that to satisfy everyone, if that makes sense lol. I like them the way they are and the moon and street lights just made them a lot more interesting course the frosty window itself just kinda looks boring.

No, you can't satisfy every one, but it would be nice to know their ideas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back