Do i have the right to be angry here

Somehow, and I don't really know why, this
butt.jpg
seems appropriate.

So I have been practicing photography for 2 years now and i love it. My work collegue decided he wants to go into professional photography
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
He buys a 1k sony dslr and takes an online course. He didnt even finish the course and now he has a facebook page up with some pics of his son and some pics of birds as his portfolio
grey.png
Bz.jpg
Im mad that he has no experience with photoshoots other than his son and hes charging. Ive been wanting to go pro but my plan is to be a current pro's helper.Its been less than 5 months since he decided to take up photography. Im not sure if hes good enough i just dont want him to blow all his money on high end equipment and fail. I am a little jealous for his determination but im angry with his arrogance
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
What do you guys think

Even You have a right, Please Don't be Angry ;)

Wonder how long we can keep this going..

btw..

Do you have the right to be angry? Yes. But your friend also has rights, and one of them is to privacy, and also the right to do what he pleases with his money. Thanks to you a whole forum of people now know his personal financial business, if you were my friend I'd be pretty angry right about now. That's none of our business what his financial or family situation is, and now when his potential customers google him they might even find this thread where you not only reveal his personal info, but you also mock and insult his skill as a photographer, and that could be considered slander (or libel?? I'm not a lawyer) and it would fall squarely on your angry rear (and you could then make another rant thread). Good job on that one, if you were so concerned about his finances you wouldn't put him on blast publicly so that it would show up on google and potential clients would think twice about giving him cash.. hmmm smart thinking there, maybe you subconsciously meant for that to happen.

:lol: Slander? Libel? :lol: Armchair lawyers.

lol I'm just talking out my bum

This was an interesting read. I've felt this way before myself. A girl in my area shoots on auto, has no idea how to work her dslr when it comes to manual and when she tried once, she just was all "omg this is too hard i'm never doing this again" She doesn't understand that pop up flash is harsh light and it just upsets me when I try to help her and give her advice when I'm reading books or articles or when I've shot the same shot and got something better. Its frustrating, but just think about it like this. While you're out perfecting your work, he's going to be disatisfying people.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back