do not read this thread, or i'm in trouble

dude you are really kickin it! :D congrats on the super postin mega numbers :hail: you are a photog inspiration around here...cheers man. :thumbsup:

Congrats JM!!

My favorite JM posts are when he tears the crap outta some nob who comes off acting like a moron., and he puts the d***head in his place.

His pics are cool too.

Congrats JM., 12,000 is a lot of effort, and the respect you have amongst all of us is truly remarkable.

ahh..raymond...i agree... and i forgot that aspect...

i love when jm can cut people in a professional and courteous way...yet with a bit of sarcasm add...just enough that if you know him, you know what he is thinking...but you cant quite catch it all the time..

he needs to give classes to some of us...!!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
My favorite JM posts are when he tears the crap outta some nob who comes off acting like a moron., and he puts the d***head in his place.

i always miss the good stuff :p

Raymond J Barlow said:
lol, some of it was too cool.

But, JM has just about the best eye for a shot of anyone I know, it is a talent that I don't think can be taught. I am always in awe of his stuff.

I have to agree with you there. We can be somewhere and he starts taking photos and I'm thinking "what in the world is he taking a photo of?" Then when we get home and he shows me his photos, I'm thinking "wow, who would've thought you could get that photo from that image?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back