Do the dreams mean anything!!!!

Jacob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have heard lots of stories about people and their dreams….some say it scares them….some laugh at it….some see something good coming……I have never experienced such dreams…..I would like to know that does a dream mean really anything……does it hold a special meaning…or its just that people build something up!!!!

it means you owe me money

Hi everyone, I have heard lots of stories about people and their dreams….some say it scares them….some laugh at it….some see something good coming……I have never experienced such dreams…..I would like to know that does a dream mean really anything……does it hold a special meaning…or its just that people build something up!!!!

I'll give you a serious answer.

IMO, Its like an in-flight movie for your mind. The images are usually nothing more than something to keep you occupied while your body rests. But for dreams that are exceptionally vivid, I think they have something going on. Try and remember how you FELT in the dream. To me the feelings associated with the dream are more important than the events. Though if there are certain characters that, once again, are very vivid, then they might have something to do with your feelings.

First post in a photoforum, off topic, talking about dreams???

*pinch*

ouch, no i'm not imagining this thread.

First post in a photoforum, off topic, talking about dreams???

*pinch*

ouch, no i'm not imagining this thread.

Yeah... that IS somewhat strange, especially considering he hasn't posted anywhere else yet...

I think dreams are pretty cool.

I was watching this show on the science channel about dreams a few weeks ago... Lots of interesting stuff in there.

Like, did you know - EVERY person you see in a dream is a real person that you have seen before. It might have been a very long time ago, but you really have see that face before.

Also, there is research going on that suggests that we really do need to dream. You learn how to do things while you're dreaming - it's like practicing things you've never done before but might have to do one day (or just reinforcing things you already know).

Like, did you know - EVERY person you see in a dream is a real person that you have seen before. It might have been a very long time ago, but you really have see that face before.
Or in my case, a face that you will see some years after the dream. I've had many dreams come true in the past, and it's still happening.

Annoying thing is I can't seem to focus on next weeks lottery numbers. ;)

First post... this is bound to be a bot IMHO.

Can bots spell that well?

Hmm, I dreamt the 1st 3 placegetters in a horse race once - unfortunately when i did notice the winners name running in a race i couldnt work out the 3'rd horse's name from the dream was slightly off the real names (apart from the winner) (hmm didnt check the emergencies) Arh well got the quinella :)

Wouldn't a bot be trying to sell us something? There's no link or anything...

if it was a bot im sure your right, there no link to magical dream catchers for 3 easy payments of just 19.95, but when you order now you'll get 3 for the price of one!!:er:

Or is it???? freaky!:shock: Maybe its a self aware bot and its just trying to get friendly with us

Or is it???? freaky!:shock: Maybe its a self aware bot and its just trying to get friendly with us

Have you ever seen Terminator? This is all just an attempt for sky-net to become self-aware and launch all of our nuclear weapons on ourselves.

Its real, man!!!

Most reactions

Back