Do they all shoot Canon? Quick Question

Simply put, Nikon is Canon's big brother, Nikon has taugh canon everything it knows so canon uses all that knoweldge to defeat the bigger brother and gains more ontop of what nikon knows since canon is younger and learned everything nikon knew earlier, which gives canon more time to figure out more advance stuff than nikon.

Like the wise saying goes "The cat taught the lion all its secrets except for 1"
Put into plain english, The cataught the lion to fight but the lion grew stronger than the cat and attacked the cat, the cat run up a tree, this is the one lesson the lion never got taught therefore the cat was safe."

Or... Share your secrets but dont reveal all of them.

If Nikon was a gang would it be a blood or a crip? lol

definately a crip.
(no racist intention here) All black gang with stylish clothing and a cool dance and much more popular by name and have a bit more fame

Canon would be a blood, More favoured and has a badass violent name with a cool sign that is fairly creative and heck, who cares if your not black all that matters is they beat the crips.

CRIPS

Snoop Dogg - Rollin' 20's Crips
Goldie Loc - Rollin' 20's Crips
Warren G - Rollin' 20's Crips
Nate Dogg - Rollin' 20's Crips
The Dove Shack - Rollin' 20's Crips
Kurupt - Rollin' 60's Crips
CJ Mac - Rollin' 60's Crips
Ice Cube - Rollin' 60's Crips
Kieta Rock - Rollin' 60's Crips
Tha Comradz - Rollin' 60's Crips
Daz Dillinger - 21st Street Crips
Lil' C Style - 19th Street Crips
Tray Deee - Insane Crips
Battlecat - Insane Crips
Bad Azz - Insane Crips
Swoop G - Insane Crips
Slip Capone - LBC Crips
So Sentrelle - LBC Crips
Lil' 1/2 Dead - LBC Crips
South Central Cartel - Hoover Crips
Ice-T - Hoover Crips
Coolio - Corner Pocket Crips
W.C. - 111 Neighborhood Crips
Eazy-E - Kelly Park Compton Crips
MC Ren - Kelly Park Compton Crips
Tweedy Bird Loc - Kelly Park Compton Crips
C.P.O. - Kelly Park Compton Crips
B.G. Knocc Out - Nutty Blocc Compton Crips
Dresta - Nutty Blocc Compton Crips
Tone Loc - South Side Compton Crips
MC Eiht - Tragnew Park Compton Crips
Big Syke - Inglewood Imperial Village Crips
Jay-o Felony - NHC 47 Blocc Crips (San Diego)
Lil' CS - East Dago Mob Crips (San Diego)
C-Bo - Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips (Sacramento)
New Breed Of Hustlas - P.J. Riverside Crips
Kokane - 357 Crips (Pomona)
Scarface - Atlantic Drive Crips
Richie Rich - Oakland Crips
Afroman - Palmdale Crips
Da Lench Mob - Crips
Watts Gangsters - Crips
Kausion - Crips
KAM - Crips
Above The Law - Crips

thats 45 crips

BLOODZ

$uge Knight - Mob Piru Bloods
DJ Quik - Compton Tree Top Piru Bloods
Hi C - Compton Tree Top Piru Bloods
Mausberg - Campanella Park Piru Bloods
Mack 10 - Queen St Inglewood Bloods
All Frum Tha I - Inglewood Bloods
Tha Relativez - Inglewood Family Bloods
The Roaddawgs - Inglewood Family Bloods
Tha Realest - Compton Piru Bloods
Top Dogg - Compton Piru Bloods
G.P. - Compton Piru Bloods
B-Real (Cypress Hill) - 89th Street Family Bloods
Sinister - 89th Street Family Bloods
Terror Twinz - Pacioma Piru Bloods
O.F.T.B. - Bounty Hunter Bloods
Nuttz - Skyline Piru Bloods
2nd II None - Elm Street Piru Bloods
Boo-Ya Tribe - West Side Piru Bloods (Carson Samoan Warriors)
Lil' Hawk - Crenshaw Mafia Gangsta Blood
Big Wye - Crenshaw Mafia Gangsta Blood
Damu Ridaz - Denver Lane Bloods
Sen Dog (Cypress Hill) - Bloods

as we see here, The crips have more famous rappers than the Bloodz however the bloodz still hold some fame but the crips have double the amount of fame

As you can see...... It is about the same.... Nikon has whipped Canon in the last couple years...But Canon whipped Nikon in the decade before!

Who Dominates in Sports Photography Equipment? Nikon or Canon - Lens Extender

this link has a pretty sick set of olumpics images

I think these are fantastic!!

Ëó÷øåå ñ Îëèìïèàäû (169 ôîòîãðàôèé) - Ôîòî | Webpark - þìîð êàðòèíêè, ôîòîïðèêîëû, âèäåî îíëàéí

I for one shoot with both systems. In this corner...Nikon D100 + 8 lenses, in the other corner Canon 5D with three lenses. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. Both are highly capable systems. One is not better than the other nor is one worse than the other. If you must choose the leader today, you will have chosen the loser tomorrow. That's just my HO.

I was thinking about something along the same lines last night, it seems more professionals shoot canon than nikon. They both make all types of levels of cameras but I find more pros shoot canon, while more beginners-amateurs tend to buy nikon.

Just a thought. ;)

Cannon went full frame first. The original 1d was the best of the best when it was released , it was also released when a lot of pros were moving to digital. Possible explanation

Cannon went full frame first. The original 1d was the best of the best when it was released , it was also released when a lot of pros were moving to digital. Possible explanation

And then the Nikon D3 kicked Canon's A$$ :lmao:

I have both Nikon and Canon cameras. Canon is the largest camera company in the world - having about 58% market share. Canon seems to focus more on consumer point and shoot cameras while Nikon focuses more on the professional niche market. If I were to buy a point and shoot camera I would only buy a Canon. Nikon does not have any point and shoot camera nearly as nice as what Canon has to offer. If I were to buy a top of the line professional camera I would buy a Nikon system. The D3x is miles ahead of the 1Ds mark III. These camera companies while both Japanese, have very different focuses.

I think it's safe to say it's good advice to disregard anyone who is a fan boy for either Canon or Nikon.

Agreed it's hard to tell what more pro's shoot by just looking at any given sports game because there are wedding photogs, portrait, product, landscape, wildlife that you don't see so concentrated in one place.

Most reactions

Back