Do u go easy on 1st posts?

Zema

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hah, hit me!

25697729lg.jpg

25697727lg.jpg

How dare you! :lol:

I like the style of the first one, although I found the background a little distracting. I'm assuming that what I am seeing is a result of the flash bouncing back off of the glass? The other minor point for me is her hand appears to be brighter than the rest of her. Overall, I think its a really good shot.

Overall lighting bothers me on the second.

The first one is good stuff. I'm too tired to say why aside from the angle, pose, window...

The second one doesn't do anything for me. But the lighting is nice.

Chase said:
How dare you! :lol:

I like the style of the first one, although I found the background a little distracting. I'm assuming that what I am seeing is a result of the flash bouncing back off of the glass? The other minor point for me is her hand appears to be brighter than the rest of her. Overall, I think its a really good shot.

Overall lighting bothers me on the second.

Yes, Chase. I agree with you at these points, but it seems that it feels this way at the size the pics find themselves, because it looks quite different at larger files.

Thanks for the feedback. Is that ok if I post the bigger versions? (if I can upload them bigger on my hoster, that is)

25698962.jpg

25697729.jpg

I think both of these look pretty good. My flavor might be to crop the second one (Slottskogen) to a square. What kind of equipment are you using?

I actualy like the blown out effect behind Hanna. It brings all the attention to her because you cant really see whats behind her. Nice work.

ksmattfish said:
I think both of these look pretty good. My flavor might be to crop the second one (Slottskogen) to a square. What kind of equipment are you using?

Thanks. I use Canon, digital.

Oh, yes, I couldn't open your site. Is it down?

I totally agree that both look 100% better when they are larger.

The only guidelines I would suggest when determining what size to post is to keep it small enough that people don't need to scroll to see the whole picture. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back