Do What??

core_17 said:

You got it!

My bed is below the Falcon... I found this in my scraps folder, 'cause I'm too lazy to take a new one. :p

And this is my replica...just for good measure. ;)

you guys are amazing!! thank you1!! do you know what I did?? I copied all those proverbs, if I can call them so, and printed.... now they are on my wall and I hope to learn them and use somewhen :D:D:D:D:D
cheers :D

mentos_007 said:
you guys are amazing!! thank you1!! do you know what I did?? I copied all those proverbs, if I can call them so, and printed.... now they are on my wall and I hope to learn them and use somewhen :D:D:D:D:D

Haha, awesome!

mentos_007 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We can call them the Ancient Proverbs of the American Hillbilly! :lol:

that's a great source of knowledge... both... about you language and culture as well :D:D:D
that was great fun to read those proverbs especially that in my tongue they make completely no sense! or mean even rubbish :D
buahahahahhahaha

american hillbillie??? we are now educated... we are called hill-williams... thankyouverymuch....

there are so many great sayings, and i dont think we scratched the surface.....hopefull we will add more......!!

core_17 said:
Huh? Am I duller than cousin Ed's tooth, cuz I don't get it? ;)

thinkin' I'm dumb as a bucket of wet hair ... I don't get it either ... but this has been killer.

I gotta tell ya'll, aprilraven is THE funniest person in the world. I can only aspire to be worthy to be in her presence ...

wonder what she'll come up with next? :confused:

pahleese.... you put me and you together, and we are an overdose waiting to happen..
we have had people put in psych wards after having dinner with us....( member that time in tripoli???)

thanks pallie for compliment... i'm not funny..i just think all the serious people are funny..they crack me up....
but i will work on an idea on a new thread...this was fun...
you've been a great audience...
tip your waitress, i am here all week..in vegas on third and fourth..!! GOOD NIGHT!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back