Do What??

.....its raining cats and dogs.

...I know, I just stepped in a poodle.
:biglaugh:

buahahahaha guys!!!! :D:D
ok.. I'll translate something from Polish: "It's bented as if it was taken from the dogs mouth"

I heard it was - colder than a witch's T-t in Nebraska.

Gotta head out like a fetus

Off like a prom dress

That will go over like a lead balloon

I do not know if this one counts but I always loved the expression "little man on the boat"

My mother always says "Well I'll be dipped in Sh!t" - Only recently have I decided to visualize that.

I have more but my son just told me I have to get off the computer. So I'll split like a banana, and be back after I kick the wife and kiss the dog.

Just thought of another - "she's been hit a few times with the ugly stick"

He's so mean he wouldn't p*ss in your ear if your brains were on fire.

Never challenge a three legged man to an arse kicking contest.

She's got a belting pair of legs (because one leg belts hell out of the other when she walks).

A face like a sack of spanners.

I've flushed more intelligent things down the toilet.

I've seen more organised things lying around on the bottom of ponds.

And my all-time favourite question to ask pianists in cocktail bars (and it got me thrown out of every single one) - Do you do requests?

Just heard this on the Simpsons when describing a bear:

"he can tear through a tree like a jewish mother through self-esteem"

I remembered some more:

"Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which one gets filled the fastest."
"so ugly you have to hang a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her"
"I had to go shake the dew off the lily"
"I'd eat the peanuts out of her sh!t"
"built like a brick **** house"
"time to get a little honey for my stinger"
"She's got some junk in the trunk"

"Looks like you were hit in the face with a bag of hot quarters"
"teeth look like you've been chewing on rocks"
"you smell worse than a bowl full of smashed ***holes."

That's about all I have for now. :biggrin:

I actually know where "raining cats and dogs" comes from

It's from a time (medieval) when people had fires and thattched roofs. The roofs were warm so cats and dogs used to go up onto the roof because it was nice and warm. But then when it started to rain they all ame running of the roof falling to the ground and then running inside and that's where it came from.

Daniel said:

It's from a time (medieval) when people had fires and thattched roofs. The roofs were warm so cats and dogs used to go up onto the roof because it was nice and warm. But then when it started to rain they all ame running of the roof falling to the ground and then running inside and that's where it came from.

At Last!:thumbup:

Thanks for that! :D

(I see you've moved to Manchester now!:lol: )

Daniel said:

Yes. I seem to remember that was a problem. My Uncle Ralph got concussed by a Dachsund...

Hertz van Rental said:
Yes. I seem to remember that was a problem. My Uncle Ralph got concussed by a Dachsund...

ok..that one had me busting out loud....( a dachsund!!)

and chiller, stepped in a poodle hits a bit close to home...i have four real ones...

some of ya'll are killing me here.. i love these...gotta use a few for a change...mine are getting old...

i heard this big ole boy once say, " i sh*t things bigger than you..." (yeah, thats attractive.....there's a thought during dinner...)

please keep them coming... i have heard a ton of new ones since i started this, and i keep thinking, gotta put that on....

"You can tell him to go sh!t in his hat at that price"
"whoowe! That's a stink that will drop the fur off a skunk in heat"

omg... fantastic :) I wonderf if I'm ever going to use them :D... 3 pages of A4 paper printed and are on my wall... I've already rememberd 18 "sayings"... I just wonder what will my english teacher (he's english) say...

Most reactions

Back