Do you add dialogue to pictures on Facebook?

Arob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Check this out,
The Speech Bubble Battle on Facebook!

Apparently there's lots of competition for you photo bubbling business on Facebook...

Launched in August 2008, Blabble is a new Facebook application that lets members add captions to photos in their galleries.

I think most people here avoid facebook photo posting unless its cheapy holiday or family shots since any photo posted to facebook can be used by the owning company for any reason (ergo you lose your copywrite)

Dont use Facebook or MySpace. For the reasons stated above, that and my mailbox used to get SPAMMED constantly. So now I have both in my SPAM blocker.

yeah, I tend to get a little pissed as well, when people I know put up photos from their weddings or what have you that their professional photographer took on facebook. I mean, they don't have the copyright (at least the ones I know of) and they don't have the right to post these on that site. (plus the photo quality on facebook is really quite crappy, and makes the images look rather poor.)

I am torn between posting my images on facebook and not. I am just starting out and I am having a blast as I learn new things. I have friends that live all over the country now with school and they are all interested in seeing my work. None of it yet is being marketed and I do make sure that the images themselves aren't of a high enough quality that if they were blown up any larger they would start to distort. But I am worried about having my work stolen or used without my permission. I can't afford a site on my own yet so I guess for now I will continue to use facebook.

just setup a free photobucket account and put your work in there :)
then just have a link on your facebook -

Most reactions

New Topics

Back