Do you ever find your camera ruins the moment?

If I feel that a camera might 'ruin the moment', I simply leave it at home. Works every time. Unfortunately, this means that I must think ahead a bit.

depends of the camera. If you've got a generic camera with generic features (black, big, flash, auto-moving lens and loud working) it will. If you've got a tiny pocketable camera such as a Leica IIIf, you work with depth of field and use it as a point and shoot. If you're happy enough to have an extra-big camera (not a field one) such as a Rollei TLR (rolleiflex T is best, older and Rolleicords are too small, E/F models are much too big and shiny), people will stare at you, smilling. and... Click!!!

i think you can get a good photo out of any camera, i don't hesitate using a disposable...

with slr's in that kind of situation it's all about attitude, i don't think there's a formula, there's more likely a chance you'll get bad photos than good, if you've got a dslr that's not a problem, if anything just keep the camera with you all the time and people will begin to ignore it

Most reactions

Back