do you ever have dreams about characters from TV or movies?

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
not the actual actors themselves, but the character they play. i hadn't until i started watching third watch reruns on A&E all the time and now i have dreams about boscorelli at least once a week. i had more than one last night actually. i can't figure out if i subconciously have a crush on him or if it's something else. i mean, he's cute and all, but he plays a bit of a prick on the show. i'd hope i wasn't attracted to that!

if you're wondering what he looks like, this is him:

33873%3A%3A323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E448%3E4%3B8%3E23234485%3A9235ot1lsi

does this ever happen to any of you or am i truly a freak? :?

Not me, but my wife had a dream she was making out with Hyde from that 70's show.

nah, not really .. but i have dreams about my hubby a lot :lol: ... that tiger :oops:

Whoa, it just came back to me! Years ago, I had this really weird dream where I had to choose between George Michael and Agent Dale Cooper (from Twin Peaks), both of whom I had big crushes on at some point.

Just admit it Carlita, you want him. Perhaps its a cop fantasy :p

I once had a dream about Kelso in that 70's show, weird how we dream about the same shows LOL

Havoc said:
Just admit it Carlita, you want him. Perhaps its a cop fantasy :p

I once had a dream about Kelso in that 70's show, weird how we dream about the same shows LOL

Was it the same dream that Fez had? :D getting a sponge bath from nurse kelso if you don't remember or didn't see that one.

I have dreams of milla jovavich from "The Fifth Element"

HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MD

Well I had an interesting dream last night....

First this girl that was married to my friend who is now lesbian wanted me to get her condoms. So I got her a box and she kissed me. Then my wife and I were outside smoking and the fab five was outside smoking too. I asked for design advice on a cat tree that we were going to build for our cat. I've never even seen that show too. Just the tonight show where Jay Leno got a makeover. Then later on I was making out with some other girl that I didn't know. It sucks cause that was around the time I woke up.

What a great dream, romance, comedy...

Man!! It's been awhile since I had any great dreams like that. I'm totally jealous.....

No, I don't dream about tv people or movie people....I never have. I have weird or nasty dreams about people I know sometimes, and it never fails to surprise me. In a good way, usually. :p

Most reactions

Back