Do you have a Photo Blog? Please share the link with an introduction of your blog

pixelshots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi,
About a photo blog, Pixelshots a blog of photos and about photographical information from my place- Kerala the South Indian State, called God's own Country
chinese-fishnet-in-sunset-from-cochin-kerala.jpg

Pixelshots, a photography blog on subjects from South indian states, Kerala and Tamilnadu.Photos of flowers and insects along with much attractive tourist places from the states including hill stations, palaces, museums, beaches etc. Also contains photos on so many aquarium fishes along with some automobile show from cochin/kerala.Cameras used are either digital stand alone cameras or cellphone cameras.

Some of the tourist spots photographed with information in my blog pixelshots are, Hill palace-cochin,Mahabalipuram-Tamilnadu,Ramakkalmedu-Idukki/kerala,Hogenekkal-Tamilnadu,Munnar-Kerala,Fort Cochin-Kerala,Dutch palace-Cochin,Jew street and synagogue-mattancherry,Kovalam beach-kerala,calicut and cochin beaches. Elephant galleries with almost all elephants of kerala's temples with their names are posted. Photos of temple festivals and cultural arts like Theyyam. Apart from all these a volvo automobile gallery having latest vehicles like S80, XC90, volvo bus,trucks,excavators,electric cars, hybrid engines etc. A number of aquarium fishes photos including Piranha the flesh eater. Keep visiting, the photos from kerala are added regularly..

Please share the Links of your Photo Blog..
By photo blogger of Kerala

The Western Flatline, a blog that I update just often enough to keep it alive.

Some of the links are broken, I know.

visited your blog.. awesome photos.. but why you not mentioning the gadgets you use here. about me i uses more mobile phone cameras than digital cameras for my photo blog pixelshots. that too 2 megapixel cameras. hope now you are comfortable to reveal about your photo gears..

Last edited:
I am using Blogger because it works quite seamlessly with Picasa. Here's the blog TopoFoto.

I went for a minimalistic look with no text.

I look forward to seeing blogs from other folks.

Alberto

I am using Blogger because it works quite seamlessly with Picasa. Here's the blog TopoFoto.

I went for a minimalistic look with no text.

I look forward to seeing blogs from other folks.

Alberto

Just started using Blogger; I love it.

Gearing Up

I blog weekly on this Forum and RSS feeds go to all diffent sites like Facebook and more;

I do have a photoblog. I use it mostly for my own amusement, as it hasn't got very heavy traffic right now. I suppose that it would help if I made an effort to update more frequently ... or at least more regularly.

:: visual connections ::

My photo blog Shutter is about my journeys as a photographer since 1977. Its primary focus is on aesthetics, approaches and philosophies of image making. I am only about 4 posts or entries into my blog journey so it is helpful to see my first entry to get an idea about my blog. Thanks in advance for taking a look.

Shutter

This is one of my goof off blogs that I'm using for my project 365. Eco Tours

I also started a 2010 One Photo a Day blog...
xintax-daily.tumblr.com

I do have missing days though... I didn't make the commitment until Jan 8... :))
Hope you like it! :))

Most reactions

Back