do you have a photography mate?

Yes, I enjoy having one as long as they are into photography.

My best friend was my photo buddy, but he moved away for school this year. I soon found another one of my friends was interested, but he moved to Nicaragua for 6 months! And now I have one who I regularly shoot with, concerts mainly. It's quite fun!

i like the peace and quiet of going out by myself. I tried to get my wife into photography letting her use my backup camera while we were out, but she's just not into it... she still goes out with me most of time, but just helps me out with holding my gear while i switch lenses and the such... it's kinda nice actually, like having an assistant! :D

i took my new puppy with me yesterday, she wanted to help by knocking over my tripod so she got to stay in the jeep... ;)

I go out alone most of the time, but I have gone out with some fellow TPFers....that was cool.
My other companion is my pooch....Kane He doesnt talk much, but he goes where I wanna go, and we have that understanding. It can get pretty ugly when it comes to staying quiet to capture a bird shot, but he is my buddy.

I go out alone most of the time, except when visiting a zoo or something. Then i usually go with my brother and sis-in-law. They are good compagny.

Since buying my wife an slr, she is my partner in crime, and we have a blast, although more than half of the pictures are of each other :p

I tend to lose friends when I bring them on photography trips.

Nope I don't have a photo buddy... I wouldn't mind one though, sometimes I feel its a bit dangerous I want to wander round the city late at night on my own..... so I miss a lot of good shots! I'm getting a telescope soon and eventually trying some astrophotography... hmm I wonder how I'll manage that one without hanging out in the dark!

Digital Matt said:
Since buying my wife an slr, she is my partner in crime, and we have a blast, although more than half of the pictures are of each other :p
Awwww bless ya's! Nice deviantart page, congratulations too :hug::

My friends dad is very big in to his photography but we often don't have spare time at the same time. I try to drag one of my friends out with me sometimes depending on where I'm going. For example I went up to London to do some night time pictures recently but wouldn't go until I found someone to tag along - not keen on the idea of walking around on my own at night with £2k worth of equioment on me!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back