Do you know how to save all my photos back?

Netta000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, there!
I simply want to get back my taken photos back from my Canon digital camera. Do you have any suggestion?
Last weekend, I had taken many wonderful photos of my girl-friend with this camera. However, accidentally, I had pressed the “Format” button for a while and deleted most of them. Some of them were really great for me. So, I am wondering whether there is a way for me to get them all back. Do you know how to save them all back?
Any suggestion could be appreciated. Help me, please!

There are many utilities that can recover images, even from formatted cards. I use Lexar's Image Rescue. Just make sure that you don't use the card before attempting a recovery. You might overwrite the images.

Rescue software used to come on new cards when you purchased them.

OK! Be relaxed! Nowadays, the formatting process will not actually erase everything contained on a camera memory card immediately as we think. The deleted files are still there and become invisible. So, just act carefully to get these deleted photos back:

1. Stop using this camera right now in case that any new file on it may overwrite your deleted files.

2. Insert this camera to your computer.

3. Download a digital camera data recovery program to retrieve all your lost photos back.

In fact, there are plenty of camera data recovery programs available online. But, not all of them can work as efficiently as you think. So, you should pay attention to select a proper one for your data.

If you still have no idea, you can firstly try some camera data recovery freeware online that sometimes can work much more efficiently than some paid ones, such as Recuva, TestDisk and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

4. Save or back up all the restored data on the same camera in case of any data loss.

Next time, you should be much more careful about your data and always back up everything important well.

OK! Thank you for your guys' nice help! I have restored all my wanted photos back successfully.
Thanks a lot!

OK! Be relaxed! Nowadays, the formatting process will not actually erase everything contained on a camera memory card immediately as we think. The deleted files are still there and become invisible. So, just act carefully to get these deleted photos back:

1. Stop using this camera right now in case that any new file on it may overwrite your deleted files.

2. Insert this camera to your computer.

3. Download a digital camera data recovery program to retrieve all your lost photos back.

In fact, there are plenty of camera data recovery programs available online. But, not all of them can work as efficiently as you think. So, you should pay attention to select a proper one for your data.

If you still have no idea, you can firstly try some camera data recovery freeware online that sometimes can work much more efficiently than some paid ones, such as Recuva, TestDisk and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

4. Save or back up all the restored data on the same camera in case of any data loss.

Next time, you should be much more careful about your data and always back up everything important well.

Thank you for your detailed steps. Actually, I know nothing about the data recovery stuff and don't know what should be done after the accidental formatting. So, after reading your answer, I followed your steps and tried your mentioned data recovery freeware that finally restore all my wanted photos back.
Thanks very much!!!! Have a nice day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back