Do you like long legs? Photoshoot results. C&C?

E-jeezy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photographs that I took this passed weekend. Let me know how you like them.

m92gk5.jpg

2ztc8rr.jpg

2lcpnv9.jpg

6rq0bc.jpg

mvqec3.jpg

no comments? funny anecdotes? critiques? just curious as to what anyone thinks about the composition, exposures, etc. about the photos

The last one is eye catching. And while I like the camera angle the best in #1, it's a sickly yellow color. No points at all on the other 3. Sorry!

These are roughly edited, I have not been able to fully edit them due to time restraints. I agree with you about the yellow hue on photo number 1. I was getting used to the lighting that I used for the first time that day. Thank you for the comment! :)

These are roughly edited, I have not been able to fully edit them due to time restraints. I agree with you about the yellow hue on photo number 1. I was getting used to the lighting that I used for the first time that day. Thank you for the comment! :)

Posting more work would be thanks enough.:thumbup:

the 4th is totally 80's!!

I'd scrap the 2nd one..i can't see it ever turning out into anything.

I like the 1st one the best...and the last one next. The shoes aren't bad, but personally I like them higher...7 inch minimum. The model is cute, but doesn't seem to be hitting her stride.

Most reactions

Back