Do you like the Gallery option?

paigegreen916

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
tgpphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just posted new images on my blog / site. I was just thinking how much i love the gallery (or "images" as i have on my site) options. so much better than a "list" of pictures, i think. but I'm also so used to this by now. what do you think? is it attractive to the eye? does loading take too long? any input would be valuable.

Front Page (can you easily access the images from here or is it confusing?)
Images (how is loading? are they clear? is it appealing?)

thank you very much to anyone who takes the time to look. i appreciate the input, and i hope to make the site a more appealing place. comments on the site are welcome as well. THANKS AGAIN!

I don't like the little bulge thing the photos do. It's just kinda "weird" ... not sure why I don't like it, I just don't. Also, I waited for about a minute after clicking on a photo and it still didn't load. My connection was saying that it was downloading at ~100 kbps for the entire time (waited 30 seconds) and it still didn't show. SHRINK them.

Is it possible to shrink the size of the photos? When in the gallery it takes a while to load them. I have a fast connection, so I don't know how long it would take on a slower connection. (I know I probably have the same problem on my site, but we all got through trial and error).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back