Do you love beer....

crazycreature11 said:
well german beer is the best in this world .... about brewing your own beers its better having it then making it :D

Canadian beer is the only real beer. Case closed, or open! You get my drift.

i hate to go against the grain here, but no.
im more a liquor and wine fan myself.
beer makes me feel full.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

5450564337_9245fa199e_z.jpg

I love a guiness once in awhile... And although I am not much of a beer drinker at home I cant seem to get enough of it when Im away. Best place to have a pint for me was in Gimmewald. Sitting down after wandering Murren and looking at the mountains, nothing beats it... Ill post a pictue if I could get back into Fliker....grrrrrr
6224955750_996ed51f68_z.jpg

Last edited:
Not a beer person anymore.... not since college, anyway. Smell of it turns my stomach. Now give me a good bottle of Tequila or Maker's Mark and it's game on!!

Sure I like beer, but not to excess. (Just takes too damn long to recuperate as I'm not 18 anymore.) I find dark beers at cellar temperature much more enjoyable than the ubiquitous swill in red bottles.

I don't have the gene for enjoying the taste of hops... I hate beer! There are a some alcoholic mixtures that I enjoy though... and some wines also.

Yes, I do love beer. Turbo Dog from Abita is my favorite Louisiana beer but it's not my "go to". Sam Adams Boston Lager is my #1 heavy beer. Heineken and Dos Equis for sparkling and crisp. Amstel Light for low calories. Michelob Ultra Light for low carbs. I have no access to a pub / brewery but envy those that do.

I live in Czech Republic and I hate beer :) But I'm a girl, so we are allowed to have no affection for beer ^^ I prefer coctails and stuff. For me, beer is good only for sousing meat and stuff.

Not so much a fan of "beer" but I drink DosEquis often enough.
My love is RUM, specifically Sailor Jerry's.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back