Do you play an insturment?

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With lots of excitement, I'm planning on trying to get my violin restored in a few weeks. It's an antique- a gift from my grandmother when I was young. The tag says it's from 1681. I am hoping the Luther says it's in good Enough shape to restore, and I am hoping I can remember how to play it, at least we'll enough to reteach myself.

I would LOVE to learn the cello, but man oh man are those just out of my budget right now. Always has been my favorite instrument though.

So, what do you play? Did anyone teach themselves a new instrument as an adult? Any instruments on your bucket list?

Used to play the piano. My mother still has my old piano. I'd love to get it restored/restrung (hasn't been tuned in 30 years!) and start playing again.

The keytar.

Electric bass for 40+ years now.
Still gig once in a while,but the lifestyle really took its toll on me.

I don't play well but used to play a bit of the drums.

The old kit was revived a couple of years ago when my daughter found out we had a kit in the garage and she's taken up the reins now.

The keytar.
Not gonna lie, I had to google this one.
15 years classical violin.
stopped playing a long time ago though.
wow! 15 years? I bet you were great with that much practice!

I've play guitar and mandolin for about 15 years or so.
My son just started guitar lessons a few weeks ago. One of the guys at the shop we take him to for lessons is giving him mini mandolin and banjo lessons every time we go it!

I used to play clarinet, then my mom forced me to learn piano. Oh yeah, I used to play my dad's harmonica.
Ohh! I do love the clarinet. I always wanted to play flute when I was little but my mother worried that any wind instruments would exasperate my asthma. *Sigh*

I can only imagine!
I don't play well but used to play a bit of the drums.

The old kit was revived a couple of years ago when my daughter found out we had a kit in the garage and she's taken up the reins now.
How awesome that you were able to hand down your drums. We had a little "first act" set for the kiddos, but the little one busted through the pad and we can't find a way to replace it. (Ill be honest though, Im not terribly heartbroken.;-) )

But how do they swim in water?

I'm a drummer and played in bands from when I was 14 years old and we lied about our age to play in divey pubs and bars, but I haven't played since my last gig in Camden, London in 2010.

1929478_20778470343_9218_n.jpg
1929478_20778475343_9442_n.jpg
1929478_20778445343_8039_n.jpg
1929478_20778465343_8986_n.jpg
1929478_20778450343_8310_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back