Do you recommend me to buy a Nikon factory demo??

avilamillar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, i was looking for a camera in ebay, the nikon D60, it'll be my first DSLR camera. And i saw some cameras that were cheaper and the call it factory demo:

What is a Nikon Factory Demo?

In most cases a Nikon Factory Demo is a unit that has been used as a Nikon display piece or as a "Salesman's Sample". They have never been owned by a consumer and have minimal to no use. Each unit is individually checked and tested before it is shipped to us from Nikon. Where some may have small marks or slight imperfections in the finish, it is important to note that the unit is in brand new operating condition and is covered by Cameta Camera's warranty for one full year on all parts and labor.

Do you recommend to buy this or i should buy a new one?

Depends on the price difference really, I've never heard of any issues with these or refurbs.

Cameta is a reliable source.

Thanks for the help. new it's on 597 dlls free shipping and factory demo 480 plus 28 of shipping. its like 90 dlls difference but with that i can start saving for a lense i want :) hehe

I saw you are from Minessota, in a month im going to Minessota to study my last year of high school :)

Thanks

Factory demo's from Cameta are reliable.

Most reactions

Back