do you remember her?

oh, i forgot to mention...i didn't take this picture :mrgreen:

THank you for the story. I remember seeing this photo and I thought I had heard they found her but I hadn't gotten the details

i am showing my age now.. but i remember when it first came out, then i got the national geograophic when they had her again.....i was so upset to see how hard life had been to her.....she even shunned the crew and publicity..she didnt know she was so famous...amazing....i loved this story...

Big Mike said:
I watched a one-hour long show about this on the N.G. channel...very interesting.

An interesting part was when they were in one of the major cities, just starting their search. That image is everywhere, it's being sold in tourist shops like it's a national flag....and she lives in a village with no idea about her fame.

It was a good show ifyou get a chance to watch it its well worth it. It shows a little more the struggle of finding her and the struggle these people face.

That is a great story. I'm really going to have to look through this CD set of NG I have at home. That is at Christmas, when I go home...
Thanks Jon

Most reactions

Back