Do you remember...

SANTA EXISTS!!!!!!!!!
but to be honest I think that Santa lives in our hearts :) in everyone heart: mine, orie's, Arti's, MD's and so on... :)

I'll be your Santa :)

mentos_007 said:
SANTA EXISTS!!!!!!!!!
but to be honest I think that Santa lives in our hearts :) in everyone heart: mine, orie's, Arti's, MD's and so on... :)

I'll be your Santa :)

Doesn't that mean you'll have to put on lots of weight and grow a beard? :mrgreen:

I can't really remember realising santa wasn't real... I think I must have figured it out when looking at the santas that are in shopping centres, none of them ever look alike :s

As far as the tooth fairy goes Ferny the last time I lost a took I think I got about a pound 50. Which was a lot to me at the time but 5 or 10 pounds just seems totally outrageous.

I think my brother told me when i was about 7...

When my brother found out, he said to mum, "I know santa's not real" and mum replied "well, I hope you're wrong, because if there's no santa, you won't be getting anything for christmas, because I don't have any money"...

He believed her for a while more...

Now - the toothfairy... I never got anything from the tooth fairy... My parents never really got into all that stuff... Bit sad really...

Like, once I left milk & cookies out for santa, and they didn't even eat them! (you know, i can understand santa being full, but they only had to eat a couple of cookies and drink some milk!)

Yeah... I do hold grudges... lol...

Kind of sad but I was wise to the whole santa gig after my third xmas ... i asked for Miss Piggy and all I got was a Miss Piggy puppet (not the REAL Miss Piggy) ... after spending the day pouting (apparently) my big bro of 6 yrs filled me in there was no santa ... I don't "remember" ever believing in santa! But hey what are big brothers for right :D

So far as the tooth fairy ... I don't remember ever really buying into the whole tooth fairy thing?? maybe I did ... just don't remember

Most reactions

New Topics

Back