Do you see 2 or 3?

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you would....click on my Album link in my signature and tell me if there is 2 or 3 albums in my gallery. There is supposed to be 2, but for some reason PS Express is duplicating one of them when I log out and go to view it. Its not like that when I log in and go to my account tho!!!

????????

UPDATE: Ok well I posted on the help forum board for Express and the guy said that its just a glitch and he will report it as a bug...but I guess there isnt anything I can do!! grrr...maybe I should delete the album and re-create it?

If you would....click on my Album link in my signature and tell me if there is 2 or 3 albums in my gallery. There is supposed to be 2, but for some reason PS Express is duplicating one of them when I log out and go to view it. Its not like that when I log in and go to my account tho!!!

????????

There's 3

updated first post

Sunday April 6... still there (the double).

hmmm....i dont know what to do!!! ahhhh! I dont know whyits duplicating it, and neither do the tech guys! :(

but when I am logged in, it doesnt show a duplicate...so there isnt anything to delete. Its just when others view it (or I log out and view it) it creates a duplicate. I guess I will just delete the album....hope it deletes both the original and duplicate, and start that one over.

OK....I think I fixed it. I dont see it now when I log out and look...do any of you?

Most reactions

Back