IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

polarbutt.jpg

Once again. Great photos. Both #3 and #4 top my list, but #4 has such crisp detail!

I probably missed it in a previous post but which zoo were you at?

zoo? who said anything about a zoo? these are my pets which live in my apartment.
haha nah the zoo in amsterdam, Artis.

Lovely zoo pics. Mine from the zoo in Emmen (also Netherlands, provided you are talking about the Amsterdam in the Netherlands, rallyxe) can't compete with any of these.

With some you did some creative cropping, right? You cannot have got that close to the elephant baby. I did not to the one in Emmen, either - plus I did not have a useful telephoto lens on me. Hmph.

I'm fascinated by the close-ups that are so very crisp, such as the giraffe or the bird.
But they are all very nice.

there was actually no cropping on the elephant baby, i was zoomed right in, but overall had a pretty good view of her.
i really want to go to the other zoos in holland but mum says it's too far :( and she lazy haha
but we are going to beekse bergen (sp?)

yup, its Beekse Bergen allright. Near Tilburg. Been there a couple of years ago, great place to go. They got a great birdshow too, so you can take some more bird shots :). And you can get in with the car and drive around, surrounded by "wild" animals. Great stuff. Should go there again sometime too.
And your pics look great again, the jaguar is just great, magnificant creature.

Great series. Two and Three are my faves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back