do you take better photos when your drunk or on drugs?

I don't shoot good pictures sober, maybe I should start doing drugs? I could score some easy enough, everyone does them except me.

I would never try to do it drunk because I would throw my camera against a brick wall, kick the dog, and try and drink the developer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not really sure what kind of response you're attempting to get. Most likely, you're trolling:

I guess I'm not an artist since I never (and will never) understand the artist's idea of utilizing drugs to perform "better". You're not performing better, just altering your perception of what you think is more creative. Stay away from drugs.
I'm not talking photographers only, but musicians, actors, comedians, etc. It has come at the ultimate cost for WAY too many. Phillip Seymour Hoffman, John Candy, Chris Farley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, John Belushi, just to name a couple of the greats.

evolution.png

This is Jazzie sober.

2 weeks ago, I injured my knee WALKING on the treadmill, 3.5 mph, 0 incline. It still hurts.

4 days ago I lost my toe nail in the battle of "jazzie vs shutting the front door"

I don't dare touch expensive electronics while under the influence.

In other words, the world may never know!

And in related news, for those of you keeping score at home, it's now Door 3, Jazzie 0.
If the door is up 3, I don't even want to know about what the treadmill is up to at this point....I'm thinking triple digits.

This is Jazzie sober.

2 weeks ago, I injured my knee WALKING on the treadmill, 3.5 mph, 0 incline. It still hurts.

4 days ago I lost my toe nail in the battle of "jazzie vs shutting the front door"

And in related news, for those of you keeping score at home, it's now Door 3, Jazzie 0.
If the door is up 3, I don't even want to know about what the treadmill is up to at this point....I'm thinking triple digits.
Well everyone knows treadmills are just evil. I sold mine and replaced it with a ball peen hammer. Instead of messing around whenever I get the urge to use a treadmill I just drop it on my foot. Same end result.. lol

This is Jazzie sober.

Well everyone knows treadmills are just evil. I sold mine and replaced it with a ball peen hammer. Instead of messing around whenever I get the urge to use a treadmill I just drop it on my foot. Same end result.. lol
They are the devil.......

This is Jazzie sober.

I couldn't finish the video... It was too painful to watch.

This is Jazzie sober.

I couldn't finish the video... It was too painful to watch.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Are you the one in the white t-shirt and red shorts???

do you take better photos when your drunk or on drugs?
Only if you also use a Holga with film thats at least a douzen years over the expiration date and consider camera shake another great addition to the list of things that make a photograph "more artsy".

Quick Poll.

Is this guy...........................
image.jpeg

A. Drunk?
B. Stoned?
C. Stupid?
D. All of the above!

Last edited:
He's just checking to make sure he got the shot.

Would you believe my camera got stoned once photographing pot !
The only reason I didn't get stoned is because I didn't inhale, I was out of the country at the time.

Cant say I have ever tried. When stoned (its been MANY years) I am super spacey and when drunk (been a few years) I am way too wobbly.

I have friends who shoot stoned and they produce beautiful work. I think it just depends on how your body handles it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back