Do you think Guys or Girls Take the Most Interesting Photos??

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you think guys are more creative when capturing photos. Or do you think women are more creative?

umm, definitely the hermaphrodites take the most creative pictures.

I mean really, obviously it depends on the person, there are women that take blah pictures and women that take awesome pictures... same goes with guys. You find an awesome male photographer I'll find you an awesome female one, and vice versa.

i think it pretty much depends on the person, regardless of their sex

It no doubt depends on the personality of the photographer whether his OR her approach is the more creative, but it is all independent of a photographer's sex!

AND I think that there is no reason whatsoever to post the same question TWICE ... so I merged the two threads.

I think I remember something similar being discussed in the 3rd or 4th grade. Maybe we could settle it by a game of boys -vs- girls dodgeball game?

Interesting, cause out of all the females I have dated since I first popped a chub, I found that left handed females were more creative.
Now y'all git yer mind oot of the gutter.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Im talking art/writting/photography here. :er:

It depends on the person, BUT stereotypically men are more visual and women are more emotional, which affects their subject matter and composition.

I would wager that, on average, women would be more likely to enjoy photos taken by other women and men would prefer photos taken by other men.

One thing I have noticed in the arts is that women seem to care a lot more about what other people think of them and their work, which can be paralyzing to creativity, but it also can help them master their craft.

Of course this is all stereotypes, individuals vary more between each other then categorized groups.

I would speak my mind. But I wont.

Excellent thread. This is certainly something I have never considered. As I think about it women bring a special presence to the mixture. I think women photographers are more about the subject as opposed to the sexuality of the shot.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back