Do you think Guys or Girls Take the Most Interesting Photos??

Ok, everyone knows women's minds work differently than a guys, so in regards to that I was just wondering if women see things differently in photography;)

They may work differently from men's minds, but I can also promise you that 2 women can see things differently, as would any 2 men.

Gender has absolutely nothing to do with being a "better" or "worse" photographer.

How much time you spend developing your passion and how much of a gift you have for it are the only two deciding factors, not including idiot savants, mentally or physically handicapped people who have other factors than what the "average" person would face in terms of challenges.

By looking at a photograph, can you even tell whether it was shot by a man or a woman?

Sex doesn't matter...

Sex doesn't matter...

Hell yeah it does. It matters to me...I like sex...:lol:

I think if the question was changed to "who are the better drivers", that would have sparked an interesting debate. But I concur with most, its not a question of gender. I dont think so anyway, but if someone wants to compile a list for comparison, would be interesting.

Do you think guys are more creative when capturing photos. Or do you think women are more creative?

define 'creativity'!

you will probably fail.

Also, very creative images are not necessarily interesting for everyone. Hence the question in the title of this thread does not correspond to the question you ask in the thread itself ...

In any case, this is totally gender independent anyway. Maybe subjects vary with gender, and style, but these also vary with personality and nationality. I doubt anyone can produce any meaningful statistics here.

I think the question raised does not address photography as a form of art, but is really pointing towards holiday and party snappers ... there you might find that girls do the stereotype girl-pictures, and blokes doing the bloke-pictures.

Would a guy admit it if a woman did take a more interesting photo? haha So far, beside La Photo, its been all guys who post in here and say there is no difference. Guys are competitive.

I am by far less competitive than some female photographers I know personally :mrgreen: ... by far!!

Silly People. does nobody realise that most modern cameras automatically record the photographer's sex as part of the EXIF data.

Well, I competed against my mother in professional photography competitions and we came out about even. That says it all. :D

skieur

I think kids can take more interesting pictures than many adults of either sex.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back