Do you use car ionizer in you car?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ordered one already, hopefully it will work. This thing supposed to eliminate odor and make the car smelling fresh. I don't know why I can not buy one at amazon, but I have to pay a little more at eBay.

Last edited:
No, I take a bath daily and never leave my McDonalds containers and bag in the car.
bubble-bath-smiley-emoticon.gif

Have you checked to see if you vehicle has a cab air intake filter? If so changing it would probably help quite a bit.

FYI: Amazon.com: Eco Breeze Car Air Purifier and Ionizer, Air cleaner, Ionic air purifier, Car Air Freshener and Order Eliminator removers cigarettes Smoke, smell and bad odors - Black: Home & Kitchen

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As soon as I purchase a car I remove all the floor carpeting, cloth seating materials, cloth headliners, etc. etc. etc., also do a fogging once a month.

The airborne particles that ionizers are useful for eliminating are quite a bit larger than odor molecules.
So try and get your money back.

If you use an ionizer at home, or in a car, be prepared to dust and vacuum more often. The particulate matter in the air ions latch onto fall out of the air and onto every flat surface around.

The airborne particles that ionizers are useful for eliminating are quite a bit larger than odor molecules.
So try and get your money back.

If you use an ionizer at home, or in a car, be prepared to dust and vacuum more often. The particulate matter in the air ions latch onto fall out of the air and onto every flat surface around.

KmH, you've got me concerned with your response. Are we in any danger from these invading ions? Should we take precautions against these harmful ions? How is it that these ions are attacking flat surfaces? I really am worried about this situation. Could these particulates become radicalized?

"Could these particulates become radicalized"

@Derrel you're killing me, think my drink just came out my nose.

I ate two of @Gary A. s avocados last night, I might need one today in the truck. Holy methane batman!

I am not using such things... Don't trust them ;d

Check this out! It works!

So the company that is trying to sell you the product is doing a "test" to show how well the product they are trying to sell you works?

Seems legit.

They can actually be dangerous, increasing the level of ozone to toxic levels. They can damage your lungs! So I guess they kinda are radicalized

Most reactions

New Topics

Back